Gene
<br>
<br>Thank you for the acknowlegment that, the way we hunt is legal. That's nice of you to let some of the other posters know that. I have always known that but, some of the posters here don't seem to know it.
<br>
<br>You are on the side of the short range hunters (I think) and seem to have make statements that really don't apply to me in your last post. If any of my posts comes off that way to you or anyone, it certainly is not meant to be that way at all.
<br>
<br>Now with that, I don't really care if you or anyone else hunts longrange or not. We are not defending our style of hunting to you or anyone other then saying, we want to be able to answer anyones questions concerning it if, they are interested in the concept and would like to get in it.
<br>
<br>Longrange hunting is getting so popular that many are interested and have already ordered equipment to do it WITHOUT HAVING THE EXPERIANCE THEY SHOULD HAVE, BEFORE GOING AFIELD.
<br>They want to know the correct way and that's why we are here or on any forum.
<br> FYI --We were asked by some of your regulars to come over here and answer questions concerning LR hunting and will do just that.
<br>I didn't come here to flame anyone or get flamed either.
<br>
<br>We just care enough about our hunting style that, we want to be able to answer their questions with the experiance we have had over the years so they do it safely.
<br>
<br>You certainly don't have to like our style of hunting and frankly, we don't have to like yours. The point here that most are not comprehending is, we are ALL hunters of many styles.
<br>
<br>We don't have to defend our style to you or anyone just as you/they don't have to defend theirs to us.
<br>
<br>Again you are the ones that seem to be talking of News media intervention and comparing Homosexuals and special interest groups to hunting styles, which is rediculous.
<br>
<br>We are not in a special interest hunting group at all, are you?
<br>
<br>We are in a group that enjoys our style of hunting very much. I enjoy it much more then your way. I did your way (the short range way) for many years and still do. It just so happens I enjoy the LR way much better.
<br>
<br>Some who keep posting here on ethics and so on, have never hunted our way, so they don't have any idea how it works and can't respond in an experianced manner.
<br>
<br>As I mentioned, we should probably all try to get along
<br>even though we hunt different styles.
<br>Maybe we can be one big happy group????
<br>You hunt your way and we will continue to hunt ours.
<br>
<br>Darryl Cassel