If it flies
<br>
<br>I'm not chasing you around, just responding to your comments to me and to LR hunting as a whole.
<br>
<br>There is a great interest In longrange hunting. Even this forum has many interested posters that have responded in a positive way. They truly want to know how it's done.
<br>There is however, a handfull of you who disagree and always will and that's fine. It's NOT for you and I agree you probably should never hunt any different then the way you are.
<br>
<br>Magazines articles have been written about LR hunting many years ago and in the last few years.
<br>Even the PA Game commision writers have published In the Game news, accounts of what we do.
<br>
<br>We sometimes hunt with off duty Wardens , some of which are members of the Williamsport 1000 yard club.
<br>They don't have a problem with LR hunting at all.
<br>
<br>It seems the ONLY folks who have a problem with it are those who really don't know about it or have never seen it done.
<br>Even though there are some that, disagree with our way of hunting, it's not a grudge match BETWEEN us and those who don't AGREE.
<br>Maybe there are those that don't agree with your way either?
<br>
<br>You or I don't set the rules AND GAME LAWS in the big game fields and mountains Of all the States.
<br>
<br>All we are interested in, as all hunters should be, is to cleanly kill the animal regardless of the range.
<br>
<br>You will certainly continue to hunt your way and we will continue to do our thing because we enjoy the LR way better then when we hunted your way.
<br>
<br>For me, that was many years ago when I started but, I still do it your way from time to time. I don't JUST LR hunt all the time but, I do enjoy it MUCH better.
<br>
<br>I guess we shall just say "To each his own" concerning hunting, as long as it's legal.
<br>
<br>Lets just go out and enjoy ourselves in the hunting fields, OK? Fair enough? I think we have beat this to death, don't you?
<br>
<br>Darryl Cassel