10/4 Ingwe. I feel ya'.

Not tryin' to be a smart-azz, but I guess after years of hunting the leases I hunt it has become ingrained that if you need it and don't have it, whose fault is that.

My current lease is six miles in off the highway thru 3 bump gates. I'll usually stay 4 or 5 days. May not be another human around for 10 miles or so at any given time. Most times I do not see anyone from the time I go in to the time I go out. No cell service unless you make it to the top of the hill. So basically you are on your on. Although not Alaska or Death Valley, the portion of the hill country I hunt can do you in quickly if you screw up. Consequently I try to be prepared for the occasion.

One other item that could make the experience more enjoyable was if folks had GMRS radios. We use the 5 watt/36 milers. I will be bringing two. Folks can sit in their blind and yakk/touch base with their buds. Can be quite comical sometimes.

I do think this is going to be a hoot and definitely am looking forward to meeting all ya'll.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.