I'd like to say "thank you" to everyone for the hospitality and kindness, especially Dan for setting it up. Roof and Sand Critter were perfect roommates and we never had problems with anyone needing the bathroom. Also, thanks to Roger for the shrimp and Dan for doing up the brisket. It was great. You guys are fine gentlemen.

I guess I had beginner's luck. I killed 4 pigs and 1 coyote. My first pig was wounded in the neck by someone else and was infected, so we had to throw it away, so I got a freebee for target practice. It figures out of 10 pigs, I'd pick the bad one. As much as people rag on me about my Encore 30-06, it performed perfectly with all neck and head shots on the pigs and a good shoulder shot on the coyote.

I believe the protocol for handling firearms by the airlines is that they need to check ID before handing them over to you. When we got to San Antonio, the baggage handler just opened the door and threw out the guns to us and we simply picked them up and walked away without showing ID. That was a little disturbing. When we got to Dulles International, we waited for about 45 minutes for our guns and they never showed. Roof went to the United counter and found that they were scanned off of the plane, so he got a guy to look for them. They were simply sitting back there, but nobody brought them out, so he got them for us. Evidently, there's some jack nut back there that's supposed to do that, but was asleep at the wheel. There was also a third case from another guy there also. I thought his head was going to explode. United Airlines is going to get an email from me as soon as I get caught up with work.

I'm working on my pictures and will have some as soon as I get caught up with work.

I enjoyed it guys, and pencil me in for next year. Thanks.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 03/15/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan