OK dudes...I just got home late last night after a pretty normal day of flying ( which is to say miserable...)

A BIG thanks to EdM and his lovely bride for their hospitality and taxi service. Ed had excellent taste in everything, so for a couple days I was surrounded by cool stuff!

Final tally on hogs, according to Kevin, was 48.....excellent considering the difficulty we had getting around.

It was a real pleasure seeing all you guys again, and everyone was on their best behavior, including Bobby. Didn't have to pass the hat for bail out of a Mexican jail or anything like it. grin

Some members were quite anxious to get involved with the impromptu Pig Dink-a-thon......and the competition was pretty fierce, but Colorado Bob took the honors with his dink, which literally won by the hair on its chinny chin chin.....Sized up next to Bobbys jack rabbit, the pig wasn't quite as big..... grin A couple dinks were killed by collateral damage ....

We should have had a big pig contest, EdM killed one that Im sure scaled over 200 pounds, and so did another member, plus more than a few brought in that would top 100 and a gob of perfect "eaters"......60-70 pounders.

I of course had to hold up my end for the stunt shooters of America, using a .223AI with 60 grain Nosler Ballistic tips.

Pig #1

[Linked Image]

Pig #2

[Linked Image]

More later!

Thanks for a great trip guys!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe