Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by geedubya
10/4 Ingwe. I feel ya'.

Not tryin' to be a smart-azz, but I guess after years of hunting the leases I hunt it has become ingrained that if you need it and don't have it, whose fault is that.

My current lease is six miles in off the highway thru 3 bump gates. I'll usually stay 4 or 5 days. May not be another human around for 10 miles or so at any given time. Most times I do not see anyone from the time I go in to the time I go out. No cell service unless you make it to the top of the hill. So basically you are on your on.

Best,

GWB

I figured you was prepared for hunting on your own! I take less stuff in this situation cause if something goes haywire I can get on the phone and whine to somebody who cares. laugh
My day pack for heading up the hill in Montana has a lot more schitt in it!

Im not sure about March down there, but I may also be hauling a Thermacell into the blind....

If mosquitoes get me with the Zika virus and I get pregnant, I don't want to be giving birth to any more microcephalic Democrats...

10/4

You can bet I'll have a thermacell with me......

and BTW,

I understand that if Bernie Sanders is elected it will make history as it will be the first time a jew moved into public housing after a black family left.
Ya'

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.