I'm not sure about the shipping, it was about 60 lbs., but the meat was $285.00. The turn around was partially my fault. I got a new phone right before the hunt. She called me and left a message on Tuesday after we got home and I never got the message for another week when I figured out how to use this phone. They cut it up right away, but the sausage took another week. I thought it was long, but she said they were waiting for the sausage to get done. I had all three pigs done, but because they were small, I just had a roast off of each ham, the back straps, and then ground the rest. I had them make me 10 pounds of Italian, and the rest made into breakfast sausage. I've only tried that piece of back strap and the breakfast sausage so far. It's extremely lean and tastes great. It's probably expensive as far as pork is concerned, but we're probably set for a while. It's a fun thing to do. What the hell, it's only money. If you only knew what I'm getting ready to fork out to the governments, this money is like a grain of sand on a beach.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 04/12/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan