Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
7mmMato with his yote.

[Linked Image]

Winner of the pig dink-a-thon, Colorado Bob.

[Linked Image]

This was my 4th pig. There's nothing like an ice cold Bud Light after a good day hunting.

[Linked Image]

From left to right, Me, Roof, and 7mmMato. This was the night that our guides rack on the back of his truck broke. Sandcritter, 7mmMato and I each killed 1 pig and Roof killed 2. When he picked up me and Sandcritter, Mato already had his pig on the rack. Sandcritter killed a sow that probably weighed 200 lbs. The rack was already lose. We loaded our pigs on there and went to pick up Roof. When we got there, the rack was still hanging on by a thread and Sandcritter's pig was missing. We had to put the pigs in the back of the truck and then go find the missing pig. It was only a few hundred yards away in the middle of the trail laying in about a foot of mud.

[Linked Image]

Brian Thanks for the Pics. I forgot my camera so all I got was some crappy cell phone pics. Had a great time partnered up with you guys. Sorry I always rode up front but at least I did get the gates.

Charles, PM me your email address and I can send them to you.

It wasn't a problem riding in the back. Matter of fact, that one night when the rack broke, I was so covered in mud and blood and pig schit, I almost just stayed in the back of the truck with the pigs after we got them loaded for the third time.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 03/15/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan