Originally Posted by Harry M
I am growing increasingly frustrated with Trumps lack of street smarts.

I fail to understand how he is not aware that the deep government is out to destroy him. It's not only the Democrats and many Republicans.

Realizing that he must speak very carefully and accurately understanding that failing to do so provides just the ammunition the deep government needs to destroy him.

He becomes a fool who is in over his head.

If the wiretapping existed then release the evidence. If it doesn't he needs to do some soul searching as to why he makes these statements and why he's helping to discredit himself before America.

Why are worried so much about this "Tweet"? Because the Left is trying to make a case of it?

What was this "Tweet" really about? Hint: it was not Obama and his administration's spying on Trump. I'm sure they did in some capacity, legal or illegal. This was about getting the attention off of Jeff Sessions, who was getting assaulted for days prior in a media blitz. As soon as Trump Tweeted out this wiretap stuff, you haven't heard much about Jeff Sessions, have you?

This was a calculated diversion. I'm sure Trump can turn to something and equate his "wiretap" tweet back to surveillance of him or his people. We will probably find a loose connection that turns into "nothing to see hear, move along". Same as this Russian BS the Left is beating to death. "The Russians stole the election!" Yeah, right, sure. BTW, how'd the Russians cast all those votes in specific counties to elect Trump. Hmmm.

This was a diversion to protect his man Sessions, and it worked. He's smarter than you give him credit.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo