Originally Posted by StarGazer
This whole investigation is a waste of time. The American people showed in the election that we don't care if Trump lies or uses locker room talk in private conversations. We don't care if some of his group talked to Russians. And we sure as hell don't care about his tax returns. He was a private citizen and could do whatever the heck he wanted.

Yes, he does embarrassing things nearly every day but he isn't Hilary. That's all I care about. Even if he gets impeached it was worth it to me to hear her concession speech. That and Judge Gorsuch. And repealing obamacare.

His enemies in the media can go to hell.

Trump is a genius and he is too brilliant to be co-opted by Russia. Maybe the guy who Trump fired got co-opted or even his former campaign manager. But not Trump never. Liberals will say anything to stand in his way. I'm not calling you a liberal. I'm referring to people I know who are liberals. They think Trump is stupid but you don't get to become one of the richest men in the world by being stupid.

What most non-republicans haven't realized yet is that we are going to defend this president no matter what. At least I will. I've been a registered republican for 32 years and I voted for the party, not the name on the ticket. Trump may very well end up getting removed in handcuffs but until he does I will say anything to opposed the opposition. I'll ignore his lies and call him brilliant and a genius even though I know he's neither brilliant nor a genius. But he is a republican and so am I. I'm honest enough to admit it.

I am serious and you are a troll.

I didn't like it when Sean Spicer said yesterday that Mike Flynn was a campaign volunteer and that Manafort had a limited role in the campaign when he was the actual chairman.

Talk like this looks like they are distancing themselves from these two. Like they know something bad is coming. Unless he was told to say these things specifically he shouldn't have said anything at all. Why give fodder to the news outlets.

Exactly. Say nothing instead. It's so damned obvious what Spicer is doing. Calling Flynn a campaign volunteer might be even worse. Makes it sound like he was a nameless teenager handing out flyers in the parking lot. He was speaking on stage as the warm up to Trump most times.

I guess these statements could be harmless but they sounded suspicious to me.

I've gone on record that as a registered republican for 32 years I will go to the mat for this president. But it is getting harder and harder to deal with this constant stream of information about Trump/Russia contacts.

If true, I will be the first one to put up the poll as to whether Trump should be executed for treason either by firing squad or by hanging. And if by by firing squad, I would suggest a poll as to the caliber and bullet that should be used. I am a fan of the quarter bore I would suggest the 117 grain Hornady round nose. I've taken both whitetail and mule deer with this bullet backed behind 45.5 grains of Hybrid 100. According to my Ohler chronograph I get about 2900 fps for this load in my Kimber 84m 257 Roberts. Add another 150 per second for similar loads in my Ruger M77 25.06. Like I said I am a fan of the quarter bore.

Either load or even a factory load by Remington, Federal, or Hornady would suffice to kill this scumbag of an excuse for a public figure if the reports are true that he colluded with the Russians. I would think the round nose bullets as stated herein would produce the requisite expansion needed as those velocities. I could always play with various primer/powder combinations to achieve the desired results. If, of course, the reports are true that he is a traitor. But if not I could always use those loads on white tail and mule deer.

Now, it is important to state that in order to shoot a c0ck suck!ng traitor like this bungh0le you need to know that when using factory ammo for the 257 Bob, say, it has traditionally been loaded down to keep pressure under 48,000 CUP because of the many older rifles built during the 1920's while it was still a wildcat. So if you handload to kill off vermin like this, just use 40.0 grains of IMR 4350 and the various 120 grain bullets in the nosler line-up. Use the same load in the 25.06 as well but work up slowly as to avoid excess pressures.

He did. Now what pet load would you suggest the gub'ment use to execute this traitorous man after he is convicted of treason? I just don't trust anything less than premium bullets to do the job when dealing with traitorous c0ck svckers. Some folks use standard bullets made by Remington, Federal,or Nosler. Some even use imports like PRVI when dealing with traitors like this guy. I would insist on controlled expansion bullets lie Nosler partitions, Speer Grand Slam or others of that ilk.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty