Originally Posted by Jeff_O
As I've said, the key to this will likely be whether Trump can plead plausible deniability. Because clearly, top people in his campaign were deeply in the pockets of Putin.

Trump might just be clueless enough that he didn't know any of this at the time. I'll grant him the benefit of the doubt. You guys think I'm on a witch hunt, but I'm not: I just want the truth, and then whatever consequences flow from that. If the truth is that Trump didn't collude, great! Let's put it to bed and let the man get to work trying to fix the problems he was elected to address.

That's just not what I'm predicting. I'm predicting he's guilty as sin and it takes him down.

You guys are in this fighting retreat whereby stuff you were denying scant weeks ago is now coming out as true... so you're trying to move the finish line so to speak. It won't work. This is only very obliquely about what "you" think. There are grownups at work who don't hork down the latest Breitbart conspiracy theory with their morning coffee. They'll get this figured out. Not you guys.

You are as delusional as your democrat friends. The revelation indicates that allies of Obama used their position and power to surveil the Trump Transitional Team.
Comey said on Monday that there were no FISA warrants issued with any Trump surveillance. Either Comey is lying or he is not in control of his agency or privy to any other agency. This indicates a rogue condition existed a few weeks ago or still does today. Comey must be fired and a top down review of intel personnel must be conducted post haste.

The bullcrap emanating from the likes of JeffO have the relevance of dog feces.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.