Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by StarGazer
I've gone on record that as a registered republican for 32 years I will go to the mat for this president. But it is getting harder and harder to deal with this constant stream of information about Trump/Russia contacts.

If true, I will be the first one to put up the poll as to whether Trump should be executed for treason either by firing squad or by hanging. And if by by firing squad, I would suggest a poll as to the caliber and bullet that should be used. I am a fan of the quarter bore I would suggest the 117 grain Hornady round nose. I've taken both whitetail and mule deer with this bullet backed behind 45.5 grains of Hybrid 100. According to my Ohler chronograph I get about 2900 fps for this load in my Kimber 84m 257 Roberts. Add another 150 per second for similar loads in my Ruger M77 25.06. Like I said I am a fan of the quarter bore.

Either load or even a factory load by Remington, Federal, or Hornady would suffice to kill this scumbag of an excuse for a public figure if the reports are true that he colluded with the Russians. I would think the round nose bullets as stated herein would produce the requisite expansion needed as those velocities. I could always play with various primer/powder combinations to achieve the desired results. If, of course, the reports are true that he is a traitor. But if not I could always use those loads on white tail and mule deer.

Hi Jeff.

I think you may be off with that guess.
I think it is RichardAustin.
He says this "Didn't Trump tell the Russians he could do more for them after he's re elected? And sold them 20% of our uranium?"
Then jumps right in as StarGazer to agree with himself.
Except that was Obama who said & did that

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Didn't Trump tell the Russians he could do more for them after he's re elected? And sold them 20% of our uranium?

He did. Now what pet load would you suggest the gub'ment use to execute this traitorous man after he is convicted of treason? I just don't trust anything less than premium bullets to do the job when dealing with traitorous c0ck svckers. Some folks use standard bullets made by Remington, Federal,or Nosler. Some even use imports like PRVI when dealing with traitors like this guy. I would insist on controlled expansion bullets lie Nosler partitions, Speer Grand Slam or others of that ilk.

I'm sure the press is getting ready to investigate. And them Dems, they'll want an investigation. Any moment now.

EDIT- NOT PRESIDENT TRUMP - HES NOT RUNNING FOR RE ELECTION, that was the communist muslim.
Right that pos was hot miked and too stupid to know it, investigation? Or how about giving our resources away. [bleep] demoncraps

Last edited by RichardAustin; 03/23/17.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.