Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Because I [a person with a brain] say so.

Try it sometime!

Name ONE thing you've been right about this political season. ONE DAMN THING.

Russian interference

That the fake news aimed at Hillary was fake

That members of his campaign were in contact with Russia

And soon... that Trump is removed from office in disgrace.

Where's your EVIDENCE. Show me one shred of EVIDENCE.

ETA I only asked you this like 6 times, and the first time I don't ask for evidence, you trot out a line of BS with, of course, no evidence.

What's the point? You've decided that the entire intelligence community- hardly a bastion of liberalism- is what, lying?

I haven't answered you because you seem oblivious to reality. Life is too short. Plus... what I've been saying the last few weeks has been getting proven true like dominoes falling... you are just going "la la la la la I can't HEAR YOU!"

Jeff,
Have you considered the intelligence community is now part of what is referred to as the deep state?

The deep state is various bureaucrats that have not been elected and aren't accountable to the voters.

All they care about is their cushy jobs, pensions , benefits and power.
Throw into the mix idea-logs appointed by Obama.

These are self serving people who care nothing about the tax payers, whom pay their way.

The fact that they hate Trump and trying to destroy him should be evidence enough.

Do you trust these people and the main stream media?

Have you taken note of the hypocrisy of these people?

Do you trust people with an agenda?

Again there is no proof of collusion between Trump and the Russians, you haven't and cannot provide proof.

Do you have proof that Russia interfered with the election? if so how?

Apparently you cant see the deep state isn't a Republican/ Democrat issue, it is a establishment/ big government versus the people. The very people who pay their wage.

Does it bother you that they can just make accusations with no proof?
How would you like it if someone slandered you, called you a pedophile or some vile thing and you were forced to prove otherwise?
So Jeff how often do you have sex with children?
See what I did there?

Does it bother you that they are using the state and it's resources illegally to go after political opponents?

Again how did the Russians make me vote for Trump?

Do you believe these leaks are a felony?

Do you believe it is ok to spy on a political opponent?

You should at least try to answer these question if you want to retain a shred of credibility.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.