Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Hold up there friend.

Let's cover Trump's tweets about 'wiretapping'
-Took the media heat off Sessions
-Used MSM reports about it as proof, which made the media look bad at least in the eyes of the sane because either it's fake news, or it is true
-If true, gives more than enough reason to investigate Trump-Russia collusion and find nothing (we have exactly 0 evidence as of right now)

Now let's make some assumptions
-Trump has proof he was surveilled illegally by Obama, possibly at the behest of Obama himself but certainly order of Valerie Jarret
-He's not releasing his evidence because he wants to smoke out deep state operatives like Comey, who refused to recommend charges against Clinton, and anyone else that wants to open their mouth and insert foot at these hearings

Working with those assumptions
-Trump would be poised to recommend Comey resign or to replace him, as well as a lot of people at the top of our intelligence communities
-Last week he said we'd know a lot more about everything in 2 weeks- that was after these/today's hearings were scheduled

Is Trump giving his enemies enough rope to hang themselves with? I'm going with yes, yes he does. In the campaign he has proven to be a master at it. We'll see what he does about these activist judges obstructing his immigration/refugee EOs. I'm thinking he has a plan. Rome wasn't built in a day. And you can't drain D.C. in a day, or a month, or maybe even a year.

Off topic... I'm also betting he's letting Ryan hang himself with this healthcare bill in ways that are not obvious enough yet.

I hope you're right but I think Trump just over reacted when he learned that the feds were listening to calls between the Russian ambassador and someone at Trump tower.

Neither one of us know for sure though so we'll see.

Until that time lets go back to arguing about which beer tastes the worst because I'm sick of politics and especially sick of politicians whether elected or appointed.
And regardless of what that fugstick Comey says he is NOT an investigator/public servant, he's a bought and paid for politician.