As I've said, the key to this will likely be whether Trump can plead plausible deniability. Because clearly, top people in his campaign were deeply in the pockets of Putin.

Trump might just be clueless enough that he didn't know any of this at the time. I'll grant him the benefit of the doubt. You guys think I'm on a witch hunt, but I'm not: I just want the truth, and then whatever consequences flow from that. If the truth is that Trump didn't collude, great! Let's put it to bed and let the man get to work trying to fix the problems he was elected to address.

That's just not what I'm predicting. I'm predicting he's guilty as sin and it takes him down.

You guys are in this fighting retreat whereby stuff you were denying scant weeks ago is now coming out as true... so you're trying to move the finish line so to speak. It won't work. This is only very obliquely about what "you" think. There are grownups at work who don't hork down the latest Breitbart conspiracy theory with their morning coffee. They'll get this figured out. Not you guys.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!