Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by gitem_12

so...what are your thoughts on the documented connections between Hillary and Russia?

I think it needs looked into with an official investigation, but the priority should be the people in power right now...for they are making decisions that effect all of us as we speak.

Considering the the Twit in N.Korea, we have serious issues at hand, those come first...in my humble opinion.

you're missing the point. we have documented collusion between Hillary and Russia, but everyone is supposed to be scared about so far...made up allegations between trump and Russia.

personally I can't see why we wouldn't want to be allied with russia.

Made up ?, how do you know that ??? The investigation has been going on since July, we'll find out soon....and I don't want to be friends with Putin

Originally Posted by MadMooner

Allies, Great. Just don't turn your back on Putin. He'll fugg your dog for sure.

Exactly, he can't be trusted...cruising drive-bys on our shores to begin with...he's a POS

July...exactly. don't you thin if there was anything there that it would have been outed before the election?

don't you believe for one second thst we don't do the same damned thing with our ships?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell