Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"In his opening statement, Comey confirmed — for the first time publicly — that the FBI was investigating "the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," an inquiry which includes "individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."

If there was no evidence, they wouldn't have been investigating this SINCE JULY. If there was no evidence, Comey would've said so.

They've got him.

You said HRC was going be President. Hardly Nastradamus at work. "Got him", for what? Impeached? Let me get this straight. A GOP controlled House would vote for a GOP controlled Senate to remove a GOP President for what? Short of murder, it ain't going to happen. Get off your knees and quit praying for the Left to be delivered from their fate by some miraculous act of GOD. Trump beat HRC. Get used to it. Get used to it because I'm a better Nostradamus than you. I predicted a Trump victory and I predict a Trump re-election in 2020. The GOP will expand their majorities in 2018. You will suffer continued mental instability because of it. Sorry. SSRIs might help.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo