Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I agree there's MSM bias against Trump. This goes far beyond that. The fact that there's bias might affect the tone of the reporting but how does it explain the actual information that is either being leaked or is being uncovered, as with Manafort in the last few days?

So.... it sure seems to me that this situation goes far beyond media bias. .... unless it does not. As I've taken pains to say if it turns out you guys are right and and this is a vast conspiracy between the deep State and the MSM and Obama et al then I say hang them all. That would be total bullshït and treasonous in its own right.

The stakes are high, gentlemen. You too jaguar.

Jeff:

Answer this questions honestly. Are you appalled at the state of affairs because Donald Trump is the president, or are you appalled that a republican is the president? If Trump were removed and Pence were to ascend to the role of president, would you feel a little better about things?

Let me answer for you. Yes, are appalled that the leader of the free world can't get out of his own way because he's in over his head. 99% of humans would be. Celebrities love to mess around in politics but they don't know the first thing about governing. How could they without years of experience?

You would feel better about Pence, even if you hate his politics, because you know he is capable. Or at the very least, far more capable than Trump. You wouldn't be alone in feeling this way.

It was time for a Republican POTUS. For the Supreme Court if nothing else. I would've voted for any reasonable Republican.

Pence isn't my guy (don't care for evangelical politicians) but to answer and agree, yes I think he'd be a capable POTUS.

It doesn't take much reading between lines to see that he's being kept out of all this for exactly that reason. Agree?

By the way-- Fishbrain, Jagwagon: note Nunes (lack of) named sources yesterday/today. Does that mean he's lying?

Pence isn't my guy either for the very same reason. I'm generally against the mix of church and state and he wears his religion openly on his sleeve. I do believe he is honorable, though. I don't think he would knowingly lie or get mixed up in dirty business. To answer your question, yes, he has been noticeably absent from the shenanigans. Maybe they want to keep him clean for when Trump is removed.

Let me guess, you have no problem voting for the religion of being anti religion. I won't hold my breathe you develop any genuine thought on the matter.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.