I've gone on record that as a registered republican for 32 years I will go to the mat for this president. But it is getting harder and harder to deal with this constant stream of information about Trump/Russia contacts.

If true, I will be the first one to put up the poll as to whether Trump should be executed for treason either by firing squad or by hanging. And if by by firing squad, I would suggest a poll as to the caliber and bullet that should be used. I am a fan of the quarter bore I would suggest the 117 grain Hornady round nose. I've taken both whitetail and mule deer with this bullet backed behind 45.5 grains of Hybrid 100. According to my Ohler chronograph I get about 2900 fps for this load in my Kimber 84m 257 Roberts. Add another 150 per second for similar loads in my Ruger M77 25.06. Like I said I am a fan of the quarter bore.

Either load or even a factory load by Remington, Federal, or Hornady would suffice to kill this scumbag of an excuse for a public figure if the reports are true that he colluded with the Russians. I would think the round nose bullets as stated herein would produce the requisite expansion needed as those velocities. I could always play with various primer/powder combinations to achieve the desired results. If, of course, the reports are true that he is a traitor. But if not I could always use those loads on white tail and mule deer.