Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jaguar, there's too much stoopid there to address.

We're gonna find out. I've put my hand on the table as to what I think happened and will happen. If or when it turns out I'm correct I expect an apology from some of you.

If not, I'm not going anywhere. I'll take my medicine.

I have a deep respect for the electoral energies that put Trump in office. I LOVE populism. That's the real tragedy here. There are good Americans who are in a world of hurt due to the policies of our elected officials, both R & D, and they SPOKE.

And... traitor? For pointing out the obvious here- that it's looking more and more likely that our POTUS is explicitly co-opted by Russia? Fück you, jaguar. I'm a patriotic American. I love this country.

Trump is a genius and he is too brilliant to be co-opted by Russia. Maybe the guy who Trump fired got co-opted or even his former campaign manager. But not Trump never. Liberals will say anything to stand in his way. I'm not calling you a liberal. I'm referring to people I know who are liberals. They think Trump is stupid but you don't get to become one of the richest men in the world by being stupid.

Welcome to the Fire, you'll fit right in here...I'd rather hear the facts, than preconceived notions on your good personal friendship with the POTUS