Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Trump's not going to be impeached, DC isn't dumb enough to give the armed populace of this country a reason to give DC a bleach job. The crooked insiders will make every effort to make him look bad, including committing felony's. Neither party wanted Trump, maybe that's why he's popular wink .

Mid term elections will be interesting, old school leadership on both sides better watch out, the people of this country are cleaning house.

Dunno that. He's been an epic clusterphück of a POTUS so far, and it's not like he's a Republican anyway! I'm for thinking that there's ample congressional energy to hit the reset button and have Pence instead. That's assuming there's enough concrete evidence to do so. My guess, and that's what it is and all it is, is that they are very close to having that evidence.

Here's what Comey DIDN'T say.

"I'd like to go on record to assure the American public that Mr. Trump is a legitimately-elected president who has the full trust and support of the American intelligence services. Any rumors of collusion have been found to be baseless, and our current investigations center around finding and prosecuting those who leaked otherwise."

In fact he said pretty much the opposite.

I woke up this morning fully prepared to hear I was wrong, and that we could put this crap to bed and rally behind the POTUS. That's what I wanted to hear; I want to get this train rolling and it ain't happening with this cloud hanging over. Didn't hear that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!