Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
I like Trump overall, and I like 99% of what he's done so far. But he's human and as such has some faults. One of them is sometimes spouting things off the top of his head about anybody or anything when he's mad, irritated, or wants to make a point.

Works well at rally's. Not always so much as President. I suspect this was an oops moment and if he had any evidence he would've revealed it already rather than endure the ridicule he's been getting from the left. As President he can easily de-classify any information he has and make it public.

Donald Trump has been used to being the big kid on the block. He could say and do whatever he wished, and if people didn't like it, he just said "screw em", and that was that. It doesn't work that way when you're president. The president of this country is the most scrutinized person on the planet. Everyone's eyes, and ears, are on him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what some of you think, he has no business being on Twitter in the first place.....period. If he suspected Obama of wiretapping him, all he had to was pick up the phone and order someone to investigate. If he had proof, then he should have made it public. If there was no proof, then he should have kept quiet about it until such time that he had proof. If he comes out of this proven to have lied, it is not going to bode well for his future.

You don't play poker or deal with the media, ever. Do ya?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"