Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I agree with that as well. Russia has a vested interest in not having Clinton in the Whitehouse. That much is obvious.

Did they cut a deal with Trump, or simply let slide out some ill gotten info to further their cause? If the former, we have a problem, if the later, not so much.

I agree,,,obviously Russia didn't pull any levers in the voting booth, obviously the propaganda may have effected the vote...I don't care about any of that, but meetings with promises either of financial/political agendas involving Campaign members or current staff...is a big issue in our way of life as we know it.

Fine the media is full of chit, but now the FBI and NSA are too ?,,and then the CIA will be lying next ? There is either a TON of coincidences, or some BS is/has taken place.

so...what are your thoughts on the documented connections between Hillary and Russia?

I think it needs looked into with an official investigation, but the priority should be the people in power right now...for they are making decisions that effect all of us as we speak.

Considering the the Twit in N.Korea, we have serious issues at hand, those come first...in my humble opinion.