Originally Posted by colorado
My God, what's hunting and hiking without a little excitement. Snakes and bugs kill more humans each year than all the grizzlies, mountain lions and wolves put together. Protect yourself, kill them in self defense if need be, hunt and manage them, but don't exterminate them. Or put on a skirt and play in the city park.

Chuck

laugh laugh laugh

You know, I had to look at the title three times to figure out what was different--hilarious!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

I mean I'm rolling here.

Let's see.....

--Those *&%#$#^&^%^ humans! The only thing they're good for is to kill things for pure pleasure.

--They ride around in packs, shooting anything that moves, taking the food right out of the mouths of our children.

--Heck, just the other day, a couple of cubs were playing out on the neighbors front den-porch, and a couple of those hunt-for-sport cretins snuck up and shot them! And then they laughed and joked about it, threw 'em in the back of the pickup and drove off. I bet they let the meat spoil too!

--You know those humans use little metal missles that rip into the flesh, tearing up organs, just for sport? What a terrible way to die!

--Why, they even do this to pregnant females!

--We need start managing these critters, before you know it, there won't be any moose/elk/muleys/whitetails/pronghorns/sheep/goats/caribou/
sparrows/lemmings or red-headed woodpeckers left for us.........

--I mean, those &^%$#^&* wolverines are the REAL problem--we should eradicate them--they don't have the same family values as us wolves.............

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.