It's not the wolves so much that bother me as it is the people who credit them for things like the elevated deer population.

yeah, wolves did that, good job wolves, you guys are awesome. How can we re-pay you? How bout some domestic pets & livestock?

turkeys, sheep, cattle? how bout fido here? I know these domestic animals aren't natural prey for you but since you are protected & have far outgrown your natural habitat areas, and since these critters are way easier to "hunt" than those deer, have at them.

I just love you woofy, woofy-woofy boo-boo, give me a hug, oh good boy, goooood boy. You are the inspiration for my existence woofy boo-boo, hold still while I paint a majestic howling wolf likeness of you to print on thousands of T-shirts. Is that a flea & tick collar wedged in your teeth? We'll just leave that out of the painting, along with the blood stains on your filthy coat.....

Oh woofy, your mystical spirit installs order & balance to the world... blah-blah-puke-gag.

Hey pole, It's been a long time since I was up through that way, I'll bet it's been at least 7 years, I bet i filled out a half a dozen suggestion cards at that display airing out my frustration over that statement.

Something clever here.