"They?" Sure some do, but hardly all pro wolf people. Just like anything else, there are many types of people and not all pro wolf people - or even most, say that. And refering them as greenie [bleep] that don't shiite(whatever that is), won't make any converts to your cause.

And your's is a cause it seems. You seem as radical in your name calling and declarations as "they" do in their's.

I'm just a science guy. So, I don't really give a rip about all the emotional baggage on either side of the arguments. I just like to understand the system - and the "system" is such that wolves are a pretty major, important, influential, player in most functional ecosystems where they once occured. That is not really debatable in a scientific sense unless you are one of those guys that likes to argue that the earth is flat, evolution is "just a theory" and so forth.

I don't really care if the wolves eat one person every century or one every month. Lots of things out there are have are dangerous and I don't recommend their extinction either (rattlesnakes, mountain lions, bears of all types, raccoons and everything else that could have rabies etc.).

It is a big hairy world and I like it that way.

Brent

Save an elk, shoot a cow.