Originally Posted by BrentD
"They?" Sure some do, but hardly all pro wolf people. Just like anything else, there are many types of people and not all pro wolf people - or even most, say that. And refering them as greenie [bleep] that don't shiite(whatever that is), won't make any converts to your cause.

And your's is a cause it seems. You seem as radical in your name calling and declarations as "they" do in their's.

I'm just a science guy. So, I don't really give a rip about all the emotional baggage on either side of the arguments. I just like to understand the system - and the "system" is such that wolves are a pretty major, important, influential, player in most functional ecosystems where they once occured. That is not really debatable in a scientific sense unless you are one of those guys that likes to argue that the earth is flat, evolution is "just a theory" and so forth.

I don't really care if the wolves eat one person every century or one every month. Lots of things out there are have are dangerous and I don't recommend their extinction either (rattlesnakes, mountain lions, bears of all types, raccoons and everything else that could have rabies etc.).

It is a big hairy world and I like it that way.

Brent

What the H are talking about? What exactly is my "cause?" If you carefully read my post, you should see that I am quoting what I see radical anti-wolfers write about "pro-wolfers." I wrote "....that don't know Shiite" because I think its a cute way to write "[bleep]." See, [bleep] don't work but Shiite does; Get it? You sure get worked up easy, and over nothing but misreading and misunderstanding. Get a grip.

I'm a science guy too, but I DO and I learn. I'm one of the guys who do the field work that you read and tell your students about. My "cause" is to learn and inform. My opinion is that wolves should be managed like other game animals because they are as magnificent as any other game animal. That's right, I'm on the wolves' side. If you have not seen me argue that case on this forum, you are really missing something very basic. So back the F off and think before you press the "submit" button.

There are many copies.