heavysquawker,

Yep...T-shirts.

You might entertain Business Cards to pass out from "your" kids,with a picture of you and a coupla Farmed Fish danglin' from a stick on the front and on the back,a sweet summation of your situation:

(My "Dad" doesn't do so well on the Interweb.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9831420/1/338_Rum_to_338_Edge

THANK you,for your support)

I reckon then the shirts would garner enough cash,that you could FINALLY get mounts/glass on all of "your" "collection".

Laughing!

You Sad Sack Turd Polishing CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Wow.

As an aside,I realize that your Lady Fingers are well suited to your Knitting Circle and for some fhuqking reason...I don't feel compelled to apologize for Puberty being far more kind to me.

A Wool Vest is rather handy.

[Linked Image].

Think of ALL the money you save on razors.

Laughing!

Your Elk Lamentations are "illusive"...I've never seen one,nor a Hemlock or a Canvasback.

Bless your heart...............

fredrica,

"Congratulations" on the Forked-horn Bull.

Laughing!

Winchester primers are "great",if you don't mind an increase in ES/SD,swoon dimensional differences and like Improved Cylinder.

Bless your heart...................

Judmam,

REALLY enjoyed the Peanut pic. Wowwwwwwwww...THAT was a fair fight! It don't look like it floundered on the bank for much more than half an hour,knocking gawdamned nearly every fhuqking scale off and then it got the heavysquawker mud coating to boot. Congratulations on instilling that "skill set"?!?

Laughing!

Then you wonder aloud about the "sweet satisfactions" of suffering a Haywire Show in The Pecker Pole Patch and the "blessings" of making minimum wage.

Pardon the perspective...with a Loomis STFR 1363 S/5000 Stradic being a given. I reckon you could cite 100 more insecurities in 4-seconds flat!

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY "get after it"!

Perspectiver,as it were a fair day.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The BEST Poker Face in da' bidness.

Laughing!................

KH,

Take into consideration that fredrica wakes up pissed and mad every morning,confirmed by the first pass across a mirror...when she laments that she's still not black.

Though she's still HOPING,that tomorrow will be THE day and it'll be free. She figures that'll give 'er SERIOUS Street Cred',beings Michael Jackson fruitlessly spent millions,trying to go the other way.

Laughing!....................

nm,

Few things as "satisfying" as a brace of rifles without scopes and less iron sights,that have never been fhuqking shot.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

What ain'tcha' gonna "do" next?!?

Bless your heart................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."