Originally Posted by Judman
Heavysquacker, fredrica, just for conversation, how many local folks you guys know that have followed the "Alaskan dream" and have returned shortly after because it was soooo great??? It's funny listening to her talk about $$$ so frequently!!! I mean she was doing so great while cuttin, she had a van!!! WOW!!!

Laura you can bullschitt the city slickers, but folks that "know", you're making yourself look stupider by the day...

I would like to Fed ex you some roundup, and perhaps some paint, after all, you looks like you are dooooing soooo great!!! Laffin

I know a few that "couldn't hack it" or to put it another way wouldn't live there is someone offered to pay them. LMAO

Larry, the KIDS had a great time at the game, they laughed and danced and had it was really fun for them. I had a good time, I'm sure I could have had more fun by going out and shooting some schit and taking some pictures but hell I wouldn't sacrifice a day with my kids for all the interweb glory in the world. That was Friday night.

Yesterday we had a BBQ for them and handed out awards. Afterwards we played a game of kids vs. parents wiffle ball and again the kids had a great time. Quality time with the kids Larry, you should try it some time...

Send me your addy I'll get your father of the year award in the mail.

LMAO at you, you invincibly stupid phuqck.

Last edited by heavywalker; 06/14/15.