Jeremy, it's even funnier when she talks about her "job"!!! [bleep] my carreer, 16 years with the SOW , I've never "worked' a day yet!!! Laura, she works the slope, driving water trucks, changing tires and such. She works hitches, but those hitches he loses a day off on the front and back of her weekend right outta the gate, she's gotta buy her airline tickets, and she gets to sit at a sausage fest for 2 weeks atta time!!! Great gig she's got!!! She's doing oh so grate!!! She even takes pics of polar bears, fox, muskox and ducks at the petting zoo up there!!! All that time she misses out on 2 weeks of her kids life evey month!!! That is such a grate gig!!! Sign me up!!!!! Naw, [bleep] that, I'll keep my 7-5, 3 days off a week , 2 paid days a month AL, 8 sick hours a month, plus 3 1/2 weeks of comp time a year, with alright retirement and medical bennies, all while being able to see everyone of my kids sport games, eating biscuits and gravy with em every night, and being able to stuff my wife when ever and however I want!! Skeetin for 2 weeks at a time has to suck!! Grin

Oh Laura, you are doin grate!!! Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.