heavysquawker,

My...those are "nice" forked-horns. Laughing!

Always a sure way to pick the "hard charger" outta the crowd,is to denote windage adjustable mounts and a Cough Silencer amidship on the spout. Kudos on knocking 'em both outta da' Park in your Dinkly Pursuits!

Dirtiest of tricks to hand a kid Delta Rings and a Loudener...though you'll haveta' Google both. Laughing!

Hint.

[Linked Image]

F/F tube hint...from the backyard. Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Nother hint,where Theory meats Application. Hint. Pun be intended,but will need to be explained to you,with a crayola...you exceedingly Stupid Fhuqk. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I getta kick outta your amazingly looowwwwwwwwww "standards" and it's funnier than fhuqk,that you kick salmonids around in the mud for posterity and tablefare. Bless your heart!

Getting giddy about (2) Farmed Fish dangling from a gawdammned stick,was EPIC fhuqking humor! Thanks for doing your "best". Laughing!

Lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The "scenery" pics were fhuqking HILARIOUS too! The depths of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery is simply incredible. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Lemme paint a poignant picture. Hint.

[Linked Image]

VERY much enjoyed the Dog Chronicles too. Laughing!

Hint.

[Linked Image]

I've never personally been over much more than 900 fathoms of wire out,when Dragging The Deep. Never had much more than 150,000 pounds +++ in a single tow. Google it. 'Course,I was riding THE Highliner(s) which is/was LEGENDARY. You'll wanna note as well,that Draggin' TRUMPS Midwater Trawlin' as personal satisfactions go. You'll need to Google that too. Laughing!

You "lucky" bitch,you get giddy about (1) fhuqking fish. Laughing!

Good talk.

P.S. and by the way,nothing sucks more than W/W primers. You've been led to water. Hint.

Wow +P++!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as I'm looking as much forward to the excuses,as I am the silence!

You REALLY get after it.

Laughing!!!...............

Fredrica,

You are outta skin there Sugartitts. Jenny Craig to the rescue!

Laughing!!!

"Luckily" for you...schit rolls downhill AND floats,so you've got that "going" for you.

Cain't wait to hear about your pending 375H&H,if'n you can muster up the pennies to score. I doubt I've flung much more than 20,000rds through various Six-Bits through the years. Shot my 378Wby to pieces only had (3)375H&H Ackley Improved's and a halfa dozen SAAMI's.

I'd tell you '15 was THE SAAMI King,but you'd haveta' Google that too.

You Bumbling Boobs are a fhuqking RIOT!.................

'pole,

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!

Just remember...do NOT steal Imagination or Pretend from The do nothing gang,if only because it's ALL they've got.

Them blue Parking Permits ain't just handed out.

Laughing!..............

'nm,

I've never seen a 470 N.E.,or any Double Rifle for that matter. Thanks for the pic,THAT was cool!

There ain't a Stainless Steel one in this frame and that ain't a Bear over the shoulder either.

Hint.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3402_zpsb94fbe08.jpg[/img]

Legendary 375H&H AI pic.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Bears/MeBear.jpg[/img]

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...............

Judmam,

I HOPE you keep a Ziploc full of biscuits in your glove box,as a First Aid Kit...so in the event you slip or fall while "hard charging" in/out of the cab in which you Lizard,you can immediately go to soaking up all the gravy leaking out of you,before you bled to death.

Laughing!

You Jug Titted Fat Fhuqk!

See how long it takes you to list but 100 of your INCREDIBLY long list of insecurities,as pertaining to this Legendary pic. Don't be bashful,like you are about your "work". Laughing!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/SisterRutE.jpg[/img]

Don't fret it...everyone in the Gallery could list 100 for ya',you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!!!

Looking forward to your next Whine and a (hopefully) fresh batch of Excuses,as you brazenly schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before and feverishly add to your list of WELL founded insecurities.

Biscuit Bitch........................

'9s,

I've never shot anything in .284" before.

Do tell.....................(grin)

For them that shoot.

The F/L bedded 77/17 Whizzum do shine happily,post-chop and post-Reupold dump. 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker. Tape/caps are now installed and she's ready for bidness.

A little earlier this afternoon.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/910/t7gi8t.jpg[/img]

Zero stop's engaged,it's carefree even from a Harris Swivel and the AE 20's soundly Trump Winny's efforts with like projectiles,in both ES/SD,outright velocity(20fps nudge) and Precision.

Hint.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."