'Addict,

My Ultra prolly became Legendary,with 210X's at 3400fps...................(grin)

Fred,

You Whining Do Nothing Kchunt...it remains yet another of life's constants,that them the quickest to muse jingle,are the one's with the least of it. Congratulations?!?

The LAST thing to interest me,is a good "deal" on a piece of fhuqking schit,but you know your "standards" better than anyone else. Laughing!

What was it that you do for a "living" again?!? Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that despite two FULL scoops of Magic Fairy Dust(pun be intended and mebbe someone will take pity and explain it to you) your Edge remains a Do Nothing Piece Of Schit,just like you. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination and grant you opportunity for more Pretend,I'll paint a poignant picture with but 1000 Ultra words. It's funnier yet,that you are devoid the faculties,to process the info! Hint.

[Linked Image]

A touch fresher skull. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Then perhaps 1000 words on a teenage girl swatting Critters of a magnitude beyond your means,ability and comprehension...if only to say sumptin' in Whizzum.

[Linked Image]

Then I'll quip sumptin' about a Legendary Pink Rifle a 75X and a wayyyyyyy pre-teen girl kicking your pathetic ass and life's "results". Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Then I'll mix it up a smidge and crush your Magic Fairy Dust with but 30grs of powder,20" barrel and an itty-bitty 105A-Max. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I reckon someone who "does" as "much" as you,prolly is exceedingly wellfounded in getting giddy at the opportunity to FINALLY fhuqking go shooting for once? I really hope your Big Weekend Trip(BWT) is "rewarding" for you. Laughing!

I do this daily. Just sayin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I get it that you are an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,but I'm here to help and you ASSUREDLY will be wanting to take notes and apply same. Hint.

This is what a Dog looks like,though I enjoyed the picture of your Cat...nearly as much as the image of your Safe Queen Do Fhuqking Nothing Rifle! Thanks for the oblivious humor and your willingness to give everything your "best"!!! Rest assured,that the ONLY reason the schit is funny,is the FACT that you are actually doing your best. Laughing!

Though in fairness,you certainly don't have much to work with,but alas...Imagination and Pretend are free,then there's those BIG Weekend Trips a coupla times a year,when it "all" comes together for you. Laughing!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G3494_zps3d7adacb.jpg[/img]

And you wonder aloud and often,why you are such a poozy?!? Pretend ain't real Toots,no matter how much time you spend Imagining it to be. Hint. Laughing!

GOOD talk and I don't know which is funnier,your pending silence or more hilarity via your version of the Outdoors and all it's "splendors" that you "partake". I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! You are doing "GREAT"!

Fhuqking Wow +P++!.....................

KDK,

I need to have a reason to DBM and avoiding a POS fhuqking Wyatt box,is a GREAT fhuqking reason and more than plenty reason enough.(grin)

AM mags aren't as tough as AICS,but they've the COAL advantage and I happily use them in multiple applications. Having trouble now with a coupla AICS 223 mags,as they wore quickly and are wanting to spit out contents using SAAMI hulls. It's a non-issue in formed 223AI cases,but I've currently got The Squealer set up as a dedicated Forming Rifle(aforementioned 75'Max at 3030fps) and I'll swap the problem mags over to 6BR,to feed a modest weight/length Chassis build. Would LOVE to see 10rd S/S double stack 223 mags,wearing 2.550" COAL and slated to an AICS DBM footprint. They'd be THE fhuqking ticket.

Gotta go run through a coupla different lots of ammo,for a coupla different rifles dry...so I can get everything loaded up for the next pass.

Prolly been a fair to middlin' R&R.......................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."