My gun has a schrewd break not a big fan of the dust cloud but she eats most of the recoil I do most of my hunting locally but with this new pay to hunt stuff it's getting harder to hunt. I also did my draws last week it's crap how much it costs wit how they busted everything up. I think I have 13 points and green river is my first choose then that pack wood rut hunt#2 I think it's crap the way the east and west side is busted up I would love to draw a blue mountain bull tag but if not selected it's spikes only not for me I just wait tell I get a multisession and put in then. Our group got 5 out of 8 tags filled not bad we average 3 to 6 a year. But dad and the uncles are getting older and slower every year. It's still fun this year belonged to my brother he killed a nice bull and a good buck. sounds like the state record sheep is in the swakaine right now he's a hog buddy sent me pics last week that he took. That would be a dream hunt seems like only woman and children draw the sheep goat and moose tags the guys that really want them have no luck.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/17/15.