Nawwwwww...it's only fair,to let The Do Nothing Gang flaunt their Imagination and it's Pretend. Never been tough to cypher who shoots a smidge and the oblivious hilarity of Clueless Fhuqks doing their best,assuredly never wanes in it's magnitude.

I rather enjoy the notion,that there are in fact people fhuqking STUPID enough to "think" that the Edge is anything other than a 338RUM with less COAL latitude. Them with the most vivid of Imaginations,can always conjure Pixie Dust and Magic Potions ala their well practiced Pretend. Then they'll reliably frost same with Estrogen,fascinating excuses and plead how they "don't care" as fruition of all the things they just can't ever quite get done. EPIC fhuqking humor!

There will typically be some Secret Squirrel citings(pun be intended),then the Classic attempt to rub elbows in order to substantiate the depths of just how vicariously they are "living"...all under the auspice of repeated pleas that they've no interest or concern and how their plates are very full('nother pun of intent). None of 'em can fling a single pic of anything,if only because it's impossible to take pics of Imagination and Pretend. Reality is,even a pic of less than Splendid Beastie magnitude,would dash the contrived delusions they have of themselves and more than spill the beans in colossal fashion. Just sayin'. Laughing!

Sulking Do Nothing Kchunts have nothing other than Imagination and Pretend to bring to the table and it would be mean to take that away from the gals,so I assuredly would be the last one to do it. Funnier than fhuqk to grant them the podium and give 'em a chance to make a "stand" and recount their never ending "Adventures",while citing all the things they almost did,the wares they almost had and the places they almost went. Laughing!

Slow day here today,as I gotta get the locate on the 338-06 dies and get some dope on a new rifle. Pard scored a 77/17 17Whizzum the other day and it's 24" spout needs hacked to 20". I've got a 26" S/S Sleeper Spout in 308 that needs chopped to 21". Have a Problem Child 30mm M1'd 4.5-14x 40mm Reupold that'll go upon an exceptionally accurate 223AI for further diagnosis(other than the obvious,in that they suck and don't track for schit),need to whistle through 150 K-Hornet form loads,I nearly shot my 7-08AI dry and need to load a couple/few hundred 162's for it,gotta new lot of ammo to whistle through the Kimber TLE II/Marvel Unit One conversion and get dope on,then I'll flog on the RAR 223 with the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker and be back in the berries...if only to get the ball rolling.

From there it's a matter of getting direction on the wind,keeping a nose in it and gawking yet another Booner Bear. Am pretty hip on the Baby BR,but a pard has .243" 90 Skinner Krunchenticker Fever and that ain't any fhuqking fair either. If the 338-06 comes together and shines,it might could get christened.

Film at 11:00.

I'm hoping at least ONE sorry fhuqk from The Do Nothing Gang,steps foot from her couch today...but them "odds" assuredly ain't worth a fhuqk!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!

Just gunned (3) 8.2gr R-10's outta the FWB 300s/10x MD Fixed Fhuqker melding and they touched from the 30yd line. So no need to fret it's zero retention.

Lemme fuel some more Imagination and Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Rude to Post,less a pic.

Laughing!....................

(Addendum: as I hear yet another High Pitched Whine)

Judmam,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must.

You are the ONLY one "surprised",that you've yet to turn a lick in years,but on the "bright side"...the forecast remains the same. That's gotta comfort you. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I ain't much fun to keep pace with and there's no slighting your taste in men nor who you "live" vicariously through.

I oughtta sell T-shirts.

Laughing!.....................

300',

Oh I don't believe either Fredrica nor Judmam are in any fhuqking hurry to dangle "work" pics either. There just ain't no way to make talking on a CB enthralling. Laughing!

Though in fairness,both would be quick to say they "know" a Cutter. Re-laughing!

Legendary.

[Linked Image]

Hint.......................

(Re-addendum...for Judmam's (3) consecutive Whines)

Judmam,

You were ALMOST bold enough to wax eloquent on your "work". Almost. Laughing!

Legendary Rink

Now be SURE to repeat "I don't care...I could too...I don't care!"...until you convince yourself of same.

Oops!

There goes the rest of your "life".

Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkers are a gawddamned riot,with your "hard charging" ways!.......................

(addendum again...for 79')

'S,

She's always cranky,because her fork "made" her fat. Then there's her "work" and it's "satisfactions". Laughing!

"Luckily" she's managed to cope and has made her Imagination and it's Pretend,"real" to her.

"Lucky" bitch.

Laughing!..............

(Addendum: for Judmam and how little she "cares")

Judmam,

I reckon it is more than a whole bunch disconcerting for you,that a teenage girl in sweatpants,kills Critters of a magnitude that TOTALLY eclipse your "life's" efforts. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,on how your being a Do Nothing Tub Of Schit is everyone's "fault" but your's.

Hit me with an addy and I'll call Montana Canvas and have them build a pair of sweats to fit you and then just mebbe...you'll get off your kchunt and extoll the sweet "satisfactions" that are your "luxery"(VERY much enjoyed that attempt!)?!?

Laughing!

You poor poor(literally) Stupid Fhuqk.

Cheer up...the '14x is on THE Test Bed.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Sister had you Trumped at 9yrs old. In sweats and 'tuff's.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Laughing!............

(Re-re-'dendum)

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/yBzXXw.jpg[/img]

If only to fuel more Imagination and conjure more Pretend.

Laughing!................

Judmam,

I see you still "don't care".

You hilarious Fat Fhuqk!

Wow +P++!..................

('nother Addendum)

1000 more words.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/661/nAaEUD.jpg[/img]

For conversation...the barrel were chopped,while wearing sweatpants!

Laughing!!!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."