It really gets under your skin that I have my [bleep] together and am your superior in every way . Keep on logging little man and telling your self how awesome you are whistle . I kinda figured you live under log pile but I thought you would keep your guns under your mattress not on top of the houses. They on the roof just for the photo and then back in the hole I know.

frown i notice those young ladies look pretty bummed out for killing such nice bears I would have to guess they are actually your girls and they are miserable due to the fact they are being raised by a father with such a schitty dispositions and such emotional scars.

oh the edge is pushing 285 amax at 3155 from the shooter vel calibration and she's nails at 1400. Trying new bullets for fun. They were free. You can only wish you could get [bleep] stuff like mine for free.

One thing I did notice that Was weird when I was out shooting to day. I scratched my balls and thought of you then I realized it was because your head was not in the way this time.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/17/15.