Jkobble,

You be sure to put your quivering lips to the keyboard,ala your trembling fingers ...if/when you can Pretend to Imagine my being "mistaken". Then I'll happily take the time,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking stupidity.

I've mentioned more than once,that you are a clueless hack and you aren't fit to rebarrel a milkshake with a fresh straw. Though that's hardly a "secret". Bless your heart.

Hang some pics of you in the field with a .338" bore. Hell...just hang a picture of yourself and quantify the innate hilarity of crossed-eyes and drool,then cite the last time you were Outdoors.

Laughing!...................

'Walter,

Slow day today.

My RAR 5.56's 4.5-14x 40mm M1 Reupold puked on it's 2nd shot this morning,at the 900yd line. 1st poke was in the berries,the next was 10' off and then it got worse,less any erector movement other than the initial input. The 4.5-14's remain the BIGGEST pieces of fhuqking schit to drip outta their Factory,whether 1",30mm,non-A/O,A/O or side focus...I've had 'em all. Old news,but still fhuqking funny!

Confirmed come-ups out to 450yds ala Annie 54 Repeater and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker. Did likewise with the BHOTP and it's 10x MQ(18" LW at .720"). Took the Baby BR for a stroll to 1050yds and it's 6x MQ is still reliably arranging sensational POA/POI correlations with A-Max(8" Brux at 20" in a dupe). Let a pard flog on it purty good,as I called wind for him and he practiced slidin' the reticle for same. Weather blew up and played some straight up subtension,along with erector dial and wind slidin' on the LBBMFER with a visiting pard(18" 1-8" C/L middie). My '10 Krunchenticker proved itself nicely with 155 Skinners out to the 900yd line,with a new to it 10X MQ(replacing a 6x MD Fixed Fhuqker). Never got crazy with the 300Super and 155 Skinners at 3500fps ala MK4 M1 10X MD,but hung a few as the warm/fuzzy and it's never not dazzled(1-10" PN at 26"). The Squealer mighta stole the show,as I had a pard whistle through 100rds of FF fodder largely as fast as he could via AICS mags,building me cases with 75 A-Max at 3030fps in front of 'Evolution...got some seriously stupid good dope on that bitch and had it out to 1150yds and small change(1-8" PN 3-groover at 24"). Then slapped things around with my Kimber Pro TLE II frame,aboard a Marvel Unit One conversion. Then squirted a few 162's in an OEM Montucky Whizzum,playing in the wind with it's MK4 M1 10x MD.

Pards were fielding a blend of OEM stuff(R-25 Krunchenticker/90 Skinners at 3000fps/10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker) and Customs too(3-grooved 1-9" PN Montucky 7Whizzum in a dupe and a Brux #3 1-8" 23" 243AI/105 HPBT Hornies) ...you know,the usual. The only things that won't/cain't kiss,were the Krunchentickers and their OEM spouts. I'm about done with the 308's spout and will go 1-8" 243 and a throat that'll smooch 105 HPBT Hornie's at mag confines. Lilja does them well and BHW is no slouch. Decisions...decisions.

Anywhoo...I then hit the house and put some [bleep] away,grabbed a bite,then Sister and I went Bear Gawkin'. She had a PN 1-9" 3-grooved 7Whizzum Montucky dupe in her mitts(6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker) and I grabbed the Super for giggles. We passed up (3) victims and one was definitely on the cusp,of being aerated with a 162 at the 330yd line,it were close.

Now I gotta peel off that fhuqking piece of gawddamned schit 4.5-14x and throw a right proper Fixed Fhuqker aboard,so the Lion will again roar. Big Momma was good enough to check the mail and I had a Rogers Super-Stoc waiting for me at the house,so yarded it open,picked a shim,affixed the foam and slammed it aboard the LBBMFER here minutes ago. Will start R&D on it too,in the AM and initial impressions are beyond positive.

Tomorrow will be zero confirmation,come-up correlation and Booner investigation.

It's rough.....................(grin)

'wsm,

There's much to be said,for cutting to the fhuqking chase.

Though I do enjoy a good Ladder Story.

Laughing!.................

Royce,

The ONLY time I use a scale,is to confirm a micrometer adjustment on my thrower,when going from one chambering to another. It's been 3 decades since I've weighed or trickled.

I tend to size in beeg lots and will often salt away prepped/primed brass,so when it's time to load,it's a breeze. That's typically how I feed my Dillon too and mainly just throw powder and seat bullets with it(550B as I prefer it's more finite control,over the 650 or 1050).

I'm at ease in long nights on the press and early mornings on the trigger and tend to run myself ragged for 2wks of vacation every month. I've never been much fun to try and keep pace with,especially when Feesh is thrown in the fray.

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in....................

Fred,

Where's the 338 pics?

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."