Originally Posted by Judman
Sooo, when he does it, it's cool?? But when somone does it to him it's not?? Wow

Judman, that's not where I'm coming from at all and I don't believe I ever said as much. Or if you think I did, please point it out.

I did say stick makes me laugh, which is true. And I did say that at least when he rags on people he's not a hypocrite, which is also true. Because he's not on here whining about what other people say, calling them "bullies" and such, and then turning around and doing the exact same thing.

And I did say his photos were better than yours, which is not taking sides, just a statement of fact. You have some good hunting pics and some nice animals to your credit, but stick is a better photographer than most anyone on here. I don't let the fact that he uses crude language blind me to that.

If you noticed, I didn't comment on this thread until someone asked Rick to ban stick. I thought that was childish, and I give Rick enough credit to know when he needs to ban someone without input from the peanut gallery.

This place has always been pretty free-wheeling, which can have its drawbacks but overall is a good thing IMO.

And it's hilarious that you guys think I'm a fan of stick's. I've had my run-ins with him too. The difference is, I don't let it get under my skin. Same as when you and fred make fun of "smokepole" and make your little gay comments, I don't let stupid sh** like that bother me. I take it for what it is--two guys giving each other sh** over the internet.

Stick pokes at people to get a rise out of them for his own amusement. If he gets the rise, he got what he came for.

And judging from fred's reaction, this one will go on for a few more pages.

A wise man is frequently humbled.