fredrica,

Oh my...........you REALLY "get after it"! I very much enjoyed your WHINE(s).

Allow me to yet again fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.

While it is seemingly "fashionable" in your PATHETIC World,to get giddy about Forked-horns,that'd be RUDE in this AO. Key is to provide the Scouting,arrange the Outing and curb the Shouting.

Hint. 400yds++ .224" 75grainer and the video trumps the pic.

[Linked Image]

You will note the Beastly Splendor and miss all the rest,due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Which do in fact,go without saying. Just sayin'. Hint. Ooooops!

Laughing!

Now as to eye-fhuqking schit,that'd be a new spin in these parts.

[Linked Image]

Betwixt the blinkers is unknowed too.

[Linked Image]

Noone has ever heard of a Skoozle Poke either.

[Linked Image]

Nor the JFK.

[Linked Image]

Weren't my intent to add insult to injury,by citing Bucks of far greater magnitude than your "efforts" and "results".

My bad.

Laughing!...............

'nm,

You make easy schit look "difficult".

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Cheer up...I've never seen a L/A MK 1 Ruger.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the Booner..................

wcHunter,

The 240 is a Goat Fhuqk bust of SCHIT proprietary design. If you've lost a bet big enough to be FORCED to slum a L/A,do so with only twin lugs and no belt. The 6-06 soundly thrashes the 240 in all regards.

Easier yet to Trump 240 "efforts",ala S/A...via 6-284. Hint.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G4026.jpg[/img]

Just sayin'.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/196/jql4.jpg[/img]

Bullets matter more than headstamps and throat,twist and COAL rate serious thunks. Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!................

heavysquawker,

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. I've a "hunch",that I've shot a "few" primers.

Laughing!

You'd do WELL to simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same.

Here's to THE humor of your being too fhuqking STUPID,to connect dots on a Silver Platter.

Bless your heart.

As an aside...LOVE your pics!

Laughing!!!!..............

Judmam,

VERY much enjoyed your most recent Meltdown,as you did your "best". It was a great "surprise" to learn that you are on the State's tit and revel in your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,as you Lizard a Cab. Congratulations?!?

Not all can earn a check in a Free Market based upon relative worth and them who cain't..."live" in States who's Electoral "efforts" are Democrat.

I simply asked you to cite but 100 of your MILLIONS of insecurities and you instead rang the bell on 1000's. Bless your heart!

Tough to cite which is funniest,your gross inabilities with letters,numbers or emotions? You are assuredly NO fhuqking good under pressure.

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" of being a Do Nothing Piece Of Schit on the Public's dime.

Hell...mebbe your neighbor has a boat and you "know" a Cutter?!?

Laughing!

PLEASE notify "all" your "pards",that I happily remain in THE bidness of buying "bad" Montuckies. Doubly so,beings your ilk really "know" about this stuff.

Laughing!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/132/oi24.jpg[/img]

Yet another Booner.

Ooops!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."