heavysqawkeer,

How's the T-Shirt Sales coming along on your Big Weekend Trip?

Figure you'll be able to get 'em "all" scoped any time soon? Me neither.

Laughing!

Bless your heart....................

'S,

Gotta go easy on Big Tree pics...The Twottly Trifecta cain't take it,but they can certainly Pecker Pole. "Luckily",their neighbor has a boat and they "know" a Cutter.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.................

nm,

LOVE the cat on the rope and the bitchin' boat in the driveway.

What do you "do" for a "living" again?!?

Laughing!

You might consider T-Shirt Sales too,as you've got alotta SCHIT less sights,mounts,rings and glass(in no particular order).

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart..................

SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise" that your Imagination and it's Pretend,once again granted opportunity for you to plagiarize pics. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Your insecurities are VERY wellfounded and it's a fhuqking RIOT,that you have more Outdoor shots of me...than you do of yourself. Congratulations?!? Don't forget to share 'em and mention yet again,how vicarious "living" is as close as you'll ever fhuqking get.

You "hardchargers" are a fhuqking hoot!...................

'fight,

It's a fair to middlin' frame. Canon 1D3/100-400L(version I),back button focus,meter/shutter separate,AWB,evaluative metering,AI Servo,AV Mode and watch the fhuqk out frame rate. It shoots purty clean files. Simply dump in the minimum ISO warranted,heed the histogram and chase exposure compensation if/when requisite. It routinely meters exceptionally,doubly so with shutter/meter being separate actuations,as I can pic/choose what I want to control and more importantly where.

I set my bodies up so that ISO moves in whole (native)stop values only and exposure compensation shifts in half-stop values. That lineal relationship enables immediate corrections in nano-seconds and retains finite control to boot.

I had the light and the wind on that Rat Bear and when you've got the wind on a Bear...you can do as you please. I pleased.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Pretty easy to put the slip on something and have my way. I'm still not enthralled with FF(though the 1DX is a killer body) and I love the APS-H sensor sizing(1.3x). The 7D2 now makes APS-C(1.6x) plausible and is a good machine. One could argue favorably for a 7D2/100-400L Version II,as an All Around Critter Hammer...though I prefer the trombone zoom of the Version I.

LEGENDARY Sneak here.

1D3/100-400L at 370mm(I'm happy with it at 400,but think it gains a smidge in IQ shortened up a CH),stopped down to F/11 for increased DOF,ISO 200 to yield 1/512 shutter speed,1/2-stop of exposure compensation dumped in to blow out the snow in the background and I slipped in to catch the angle so I had catchlight from the sun. Waited for a dabble attempt,to garner some ice on the bill,to set the mood.

[Linked Image]

Largely same premise here. like body/glass,though at 210mm(to catch sparks flying when afterburners lit),F/5.6(WFO) beings I had enough distance away to not have ay DOF concerns in regards to the victim,ISO 800 and 1/1500 shutter for spark catchin' and 1/2 stop of exposure compensation dumped into the body.

I like colors,action and go outta my way to say "Fhuqk the "rule" of thirds". The Tattered Velvet window is a very narrow window of opportunity. Again,I had the light and the wind...by design.

[Linked Image]

I prefer the above poke,to the more candids I gunned on him. Glass stretched to 400mm,(1) stop added for DOF(F/8),ISO 800,1/1024 shutter and that glorious 1/2 stop of exposure frosting.

[Linked Image]

LEGENDARY burst. You should be able to cypher EXIF,as old 'bucket shots retain it,but 'shack strips it. Great way for folks to learn. I quit throwing stuff in 'bucket due to file compression when they changed things and muchly favor 'shack for that reason.

Ratty-tat-tat. I don't know that I've ever shot a Critter from a tripod.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2822.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2821.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2820.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2819.jpg[/img]

The Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks profess ALL sorts of Secret Squirrel Stuff...but it just don't ever seem to happen. Hell not even all of the Dumb Kchunts,can orient a picture and that's fairly fhuqking amazing too.(grin)

Laughing!

P.S. and by the way...JPEG only for me................

Rogue,

SALUTE!.................

Judmam,

The ONLY barometer of evaluation that you are,is in regards to how long a fork will last and a keen inside look at Retardation. Both obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

You POOR POOR Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart................

fredrica,

I see that with your fresh Outdoor Experience in going to the fhuqking Zoo,that you are quickly lamenting your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and "exhilarating" locale.

Be sure to update your "Hard Charging" ways,once you've saved enough to poke blued non windage adjustable base/rings on that ShamWow and dangle a pic of same in "action".

You and 'nm,really come close to "doing" alotta stuff! Pretend ain't real,no matter how feverishly your Imagination WISHES it to be.

Laughing!

Bless your heart...................

(Addendum: for a Coke Bottle Whine)

'nm,

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity.

If only to knock it out of the fhuqking Park,cite when you last "shot" ANY of the pieces of fhuqking schit you've dangled pictures of...with or without sights/glass. Laughing!

At least you could Google and plagiarize a cartoon,as a Trump Card. I see you too "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!

What were the "odds"?!?.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."