Fred you poor poor CLUELES fhuqk...I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do. Congratulations?!?

Didn't mean to horn you up,but there's no slighting your taste in men. Bless your heart.

Please do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" of Retardation and obliviously quantify your fhuqking amazing Stupidity,even more.

Now your buddy's Ultra wooded up,will only make 2550fps with a triple hundy and your MAGIC Edge will now make 2990fps with the same boolit at like pressure(don't forget you cited he's got 'er souped right the fhuqk up!)...for a 440fps advantage?!? All of it due to the fantastical "gains" in case capacity ala the Edge?!? Holy fhuqking schit I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooo fhuqking hard,you amazingly inept Drooling Dumbfhuck!

Who chews your food for you?!? Whoever they are,they're good at it,as you are nearly outta skin to boot. Laughing!

Wow +P++!

Knock it outta Da Park and elaborate on that which compells you to be a lying piece of fhuqking schit? Say it purty and go FULL fhuqking Safarimam on the excuse(s).

You're doing fhuqking GREAT and as you elude...only YOU,can answer as to why you are such a poozy. You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."