Originally Posted by Judman
Md, not being a dick, but wtf do you phuqers bow down to this cull? Cause you can't figure this stuff out??? Lawrence has a uncanny ability to make simple stuff hard, and that's no secret, I read his Schitt and sometimes it's, like wow !!!!! There's no secret to killin [bleep], getting good accuracy outta rifles or shooting long range if ya use good stuff

Jud,

I know you're not trying to be a dick. I don't bow down to Stick, but I do acknowledge his skill as a hunter and a marksman. He is a much better hunter and marksman than I am. I'm not qualified to determine which of you is the better hunter or marksman. I know I could learn a TON about hunting, reloading and marksmanship from YOU because your pics on this thread alone speak volumes about your superior skill as a hunter and a marksman. I just think it's a waste of bandwidth to argue with him. However, if you're entertained by it I'm not going to try and get in the middle of it. Both of you are more skilled than I am, and I could learn from both of you.