Originally Posted by heavywalker
Larry, you are nothing if not predictable, your tired old bullschit impresses few. The washed up hasbeen playbook if you will.

Lets see turn the screen name into something less than clever, yep you nailed it you magnificent son of a bitch.

Wouldn't be you with saying something about a hard charger, no doubt the name of your favorite phquck toy impotency is a bitch and only gets worse as you get older you stupid [bleep].

Imagination and pretend, god damn Larry I didn't see that one coming. You wrote the book and invented imagination and pretend when you imagined that I gave two phqucks what you think and pretended your phqucking life wasn't the abortion that it is.

I could go on with the same tired bull schit, do nothing phqucks... something about a couch, and lets not forget that you are always 'laffin' no phqucking doubt the sounds of de-de-dee ring through your head early and often through the day.

"Laffin" +p+ wow! Please spare us your stupidity.

That you don't grasp the obvious that your life is heading for the schitter and all the chopped off barrels and jolly roger stickers on your rifles won't fix it. You are a hoot to be sure, enjoy your musings more than most. Thanks for the 'LESSON'.

Almost forgot, 1000 words.

[Linked Image]

Your equal in every way, status in society and all.

Too much red meat... Legendary...

Probably left out some stupid [bleep] but you'll fill in the blanks no doubt.

Oh phuqce I'm gonna piss myself, that's a [bleep] classic!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.