Fredrica,

Again...it weren't my intent to horn you up and I enjoy the humor of your coming out of the closet on every post ala Groundhog Day,like it is something "new" or "secreted". SugarTitts,that's been knowed for a long time. Bless your heart.

I get a kick out of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks with your vivid Imaginations and colorful Pretend,while you obliviously quantify the ONLY fhuqking constant and that being when it's all said and done,you are going to have said a LOT more than you done. Congratulations?!? At least you can afford that. Laughing!

VERY nice touch to trumpet the "deal" on your piece of fhuqking schit,mention free boolits,then cringe at the cost of applying for a fhuqking tag in the very State you "live" in. FUNNY schit!!! No wonder you only shoot once or twice a year and how it such a big and "exciting" "Adventure"...while going well outta your way to refrain your "vocation" or a pic,to bolt Welfare and crossed-eyes together. I'm starting to see now,how your crossed-eyes,vast "experience",uncanny "results" and esteemed "knowledge" puts THE Magic Fairy Dust on your POS Edge. Laughing!

Sorry you find a Booner Poker Face soooooooo disconcerting. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my never having given thought to placing rifles on the roof of the house and I'm thinking that prolly wouldn't fly.

[Linked Image]

Though a guy can get quite a bit of stuff in a boat.

[Linked Image]

7,8,9,10,12 and14" twists if only for conversation and to fuel your Imagination.

[Linked Image]

Even a little boat. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or a small medium boat. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or a straight up medium boat. Laughing!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/019.jpg[/img]

None of these things are free,nor close,yet all are Priceless. Read that again,now one more time. Being great ain't easy,but's worth the effort. Hint.

Here's hoping that while in the Planning Stages of your next BWT and you are scouring the countryside for pop cans to redeem for gas money,that you stumble onto a full can of Get Off Your Fhuqking Kchunt and you swill it hastily! Laughing!

Appreciate the fascinating Dumbfhuqk Documentary,as you share the "splendors" of all the things you've almost done,the wares you almost had and the places you've almost been,as you unleash your very well practiced Imagination and all it's Pretend.

You are doing fhuqking "GREAT"!

Laughing!.................

'Addict,

You are a MEAN bastard stringing her along in sucha way...as she has ZERO idea that she's being fhuqked with,by being given all the rope that she "thinks" she can handle.

I bet she puts on another 20lbs due solely to you,once she figures it out!

Likin' how you roll....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."