LBS',

I reckon it do say more than a smidge,that most are talking about Pooty....though poor Fred is still taste testing dicks.

Bless her heart....................

'41,

It'd be tough to top the hilarity of a Drooling Dumbfhuqk actually being able to convince herself,that an Edge has a 440fps advantage over her boyfriend's Ultra.

Bless her heart..................

'K,

It'd be foolish to deviate a mainstay AICS footprint and a breeze to opt a 338 Lapooey 3.850" COAL mag slated to same(Accurate Mags)...when all you gotta do is Jane Fonda the bitch and remove a rib.

Though I'm sure there are folks lined up at the gate,happily awaiting opportunity to fhuqk that up.........................(grin)

Fredrica,

Sugar Titts...while everyone else is musing the feminine form,you've the "luxury" of being the ONLY kocksucker to quip Oral Mantitude in the firsthand. Congratulations?!?

I reckon them Bitch Titts of your's,rub you more than a little wrong and you just gotta lament them lactations. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that your Estrogen fueled build,is heralded in all it's "splendor" with a Lawn Shot. Bless your heart...you Clueless Kchunt,you REALLY get after it!!! Laughing!

If you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you...you'd look like a fhuqking Porcupine. I mean a 300lb Porcupine. Laughing!!!

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,because you are doing "great". It is yet another Ripe Opportunity for you to lament,why you were born a Perpetual Poozy. Laughing! Perhaps offset that by citing your vocation?!? RE-laughing!!!!

Just sayin'.

Wow +P++!!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."