Originally Posted by kolofardos
Ringman, I apologize for the implication that you are moron for believing what you do. Name calling should not have been a part of this discussion. The fact is, YOU do not know the details of the mechanisms of God's creation any more than I do. I would respectfully suggest that it is vanity that makes you cling to the details of your beliefs, and your time would be better spent on highlighting Christ's teachings rather than arguing about the details of how creation came about.

O, but I do know the details of His creation. His Word tells us He spoke and it happened. Using regular common sense, if we speak and something happens, it happens when we speak. It doesn't take years or decades or centuries. We have been brainwashed by cartoons from age two or three years old to post graduate school that evolution is a fact. It takes some real life open minded research to overcome it.

Often I challenge our .com friends: Name ONE Ph.D. physical scientist who was a creationist and became an evolutionist after earning his doctorate. Just one. And I will name a dozen Ph.D. evolutionists physical scientists who after earning their doctorate became creationists. I limit it to physical scientists and don't include philosophers and theologians because those guys get whacked out by too much thinking and not enough observing.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter