Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Evolution is so overwhelmingly evident to any scientifically literate person that it's hard to comprehend how anything but bad faith can explain its rejection by any but the most universally ignorant.

Just by similarities of shape and structure, people are still looking for the missing link where man evolved from an ape-like creature. Why not back it up to the very beginning where life was supposed to start from a single cell and got more complex as it evolved into a more sophisticated double cell and so on until we have all the life forms that inhabit the earth today.

So as these cells became increasingly complex, some turned into a blade of grass, others became trees, lizards, horses, insects and every organic life form that we observe today. Where does my DNA connect me to a tree or butterfly?

All science is a knowledge based on discovery and not invention. Science only finds out things that have always existed and then builds upon previous discoveries to help new discoveries. As this science evolves intellectuals add their understanding to previous discoveries and make conclusions accordingly.

When you can show me that my DNA is the same as a 2X4, I will pay more attention. But I guarantee you that at the time of your death, you will find out if your ancestors were an amoeba or Adam and Eve...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]