Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The man in the video lost me when he demonstrated that he misunderstood the Cambrian Explosion as it is propounded by the relevant fields of science, and furthermore suggested that his understanding (misunderstanding) of it was a central basis for his conclusions (i.e., it was this misunderstanding to which he applied his math). Once that was established, I had no need to listen further. What would be the point? Garbage in, garbage out.

No, just no. He said that the Cambrian explosion is what caused him to begin to question it. For the point of the math involved, it matters not whether he is correct in his assertions or you are correct in yours that the Cambrian explosion was a much longer and more gradual event.

Address the fricking math.

Not necessary, since it's quite obviously in error or misapplied. That evolution occurred isn't in question by anyone who has the faintest understanding of the biological or geological sciences. In order to deny it, one has either to be extremely ignorant or, alternatively, he finds the conclusion too terrifying to actually consider with anything approaching an open mind, likely due to the belief that it threatens his religious convictions.

Wrong, on all counts. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.