Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Evolution deesn't require "devotion" to be accepted as a reality, as it's quite evident to anyone who's not pre-scientific in his thinking.

PS Is it your belief, based on your reading of the Bible, that women become pregnant by merely knowing a man?

"And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain ..." - Genesis 4:1

Remember, you have to take it plainly and literally. You're not allowed to apply your knowledge about how conception happens, filling in any gaps in the text with information about eggs, sperm, zygotes, etc., otherwise you're doubting the plain and literal word of God, and damnation will surely follow.
It seems you are trying to use the King James Bible translated in 1611 instead of The New American Standard which is modern to make a foolish point. The new Bible use "had relations". Repent.
How very progressive of you to allow Bibles in your home other than the good old King James Version.

You are aware, I assume, that your favorite Bible translation, The New American Standard Bible, says that Jesus is fallen from heaven, right? That's Satanic. Perhaps you should stick with the good old King James, like I do.

"“How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!" - NASB

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" - KJV

Jesus is the Morning Star (Revelations 2:28), and your favorite Bible translation says he's thrown from heaven, i.e., that Jesus is Lucifer.

This is just one of many of the subtle Satanic deceptions found in that translation.