Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by DBT
Evolution is a fact. Theory relates to the means and mechanisms by which it happens.

Thank you for proving my point.

You state that it is a fact even though you can’t find evidence that it happened. You can’t find evidence that it is happening. And you can’t satisfactorily explain how it could have happened. Yet, it is fact. Lol

It's the most scientifically confirmed theory there is. Literally all of the life sciences, and the accomplishments therefrom, would be meaningless (and impossible) were it not correct. Nothing we know about biology makes any sense whatever without it. Before evolution, biology was an oddball hobby of cataloging all the different lifeforms as unrelated organisms.

Is it really your contention that the zebra, the horse, and the donkey are not related to one another, Joe? If you recoil at the notion of their being unrelated species, then you have accepted speciation by natural selection. You just grow increasingly uncomfortable as divergence increases beyond species that look superficially alike due to greater lengths of time in isolation that would be required.

Anatomy cannot be studied or understood without evolution? Organic chemistry? Pathology? Even genetics? (all disciplines I've studied) The assertion that all the life sciences are "impossible" without evolution is a straight up crock of crap. The only life "science" that depends on evolution is evolution. If evolution was so essential to understanding life sciences, it would be a prerequisite for all major courses instead of a senior elective. You are simply repeating this stuff. Try to refute the math presented by the video. You'd look smarter.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.