Originally Posted by Seafire
This crap isn't arson, its not man made... its just the right conditions to a T...

all the towns here in Southern Oregon, are just little islands in the middle of Forests all over the place..

I lived here 25 years... this is the worst one I've seen develop in such a short period of time...

I am going to spend a lot of the night staying up and watching for any of this to change... for the worst...

This crap is up close and personal for the towns here in the Rogue Valley.. usually this stuff is way out in the woods..

xConditions are as such that this stuff is moving fast, there are a lot of them, and local resources are already over stretched..

This ain't nothing to laugh about or make jokes toward the people that have to deal with this... because each of us, has property, families and we are concerned about their safety.. growing up on the east coast, in Virginia, you folks have never seen anything like this back there...

its bad when they tell a couple thousand people to grab a pillow and blanket and get the hell out of their house RIGHT NOW!

John, all this happened today. If it's not man caused, it's got to be what, downed powerlines, all over at the same time, from Glide to Ashland?

LOL